- FULL BATHS
- PARTIAL BATHS
- 2550 HA
Photos and videos from Terreno Anáhuac
ABOUT CARRETERA ANÁHUAC DON MARTÍN, ANÁHUAC, NUEVO LEÓN, MEXICO
Terreno Anáhuac is a large lot of 2550 hectares, located in the Municipality of Juárez, Coahuila one part and the other on Anáhuac, Nuevo León.
The main house of 400 square meters of construction is fully air-conditioned, it has three bedrooms with a full bathroom and a dressing room, a games room, two terraces, a dining room and a kitchen, 2 fireplaces, an outdoor Jacuzzi with capacity for 12 people, a cellar area, light plant with diesel engine.
It also has a second house for the staff of the ranch.
Its attractions include:
- 900-meter airstrip with proper documentation.
- Reserve for exotic fauna of 6 hectares protected with triple knot mesh.
- Three water cells with a capacity of 100,000 liters each.
- 6 draws for cattle.
- 2 paddocks.
- 50 kilometers of gaps.
- 4 water wheels registered in CONAGUA.
- 3 kites.
- 1 submersible pump.
- 3 dams.
- 14 wooden spying places mounted on a tubular structure 6 meters high each.
The fauna that can be found in Anáhuac are 13 bands for deer, 20 for peccaries and a free cup for pig, coyote, dove and quail.